Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

My mind has been blown.

If I had known Flash was capable of work this amazing I'd have started YEARS ago.

Seriously, this is probably the greatest game I've seen on Newgrounds. No one makes anything this lengthy, engaging, detailed, epic, etc. anymore.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Yo-yo!

The yo-yo one - it's Ness on steroids!

Targets Room (BETA) 0.7 Targets Room (BETA) 0.7

Needs some work, but still good.

This is possibly the first FPS I've seen in Flash but it seems fairly well made and just needs some more work right now (if that wasn't obvious enough). Maybe a campaign and movement? More weapons, grenades, ammo pick-ups, etc.

Genesis Part 1.0 Genesis Part 1.0

My favorite game of yours yet.

Despite it's short length this is by far my favorite game of yours. Stopping time was an awesome ability, but it would be even more awesome if you could rotate bullets so that you could make people shoot themselves. The lack of a health meter was fairly annoying but I got passed it due to stopping time being very useful. An open world version would be even more awesome.

UknownXL responds:

Thanks for the review. I have a lot of ideas for a sequel and open world is one of them. I also plan for a upgraded game engine. Where you can grab characters move and rotate them. I also like the idea of rotating bullets, and I may look into that.

Enough Plumbers Enough Plumbers

Very original and conceptually fantastic.

You nailed a new concept in platforming and also mingled puzzle, action, and platforming genres beautifully together. The level designs were pretty clever and the music was very catchy. Great job.

Endless War 4 Endless War 4

Very fun

Despite a few of the AI flaws and a few glitches, I loved this game (and the series altogether). The new features definitely give it some flair and the ability to better control your allies felt a lot better as well. I'm hoping for a fifth :).

Quick Sand Quick Sand

Stunning.

You've certainly taken the platformer genre and sculpted it into a work of art.

Modern Day Assassin Modern Day Assassin

Overall a great game

I like this game a lot. However, the general lack of variety really bogged it down. It seems as if you were trying to make an awesome first impression, and you did. The NPC interaction in the first mission was unique (in comparison to the other missions). Mission 9 was also unique as well. There rest... not so much. The sniper missions were a nice touch and all but very easy - something with calculating wind and all that would've been awesome. The glitches didn't really make the game horrible, and I just decided to not use the katana at all because I felt it was cheating. But sometimes the glitches were game changing. For instance, my guns would have the shooting animation, not actually shoot, and still lose bullets, and the fact that ammo wasn't stored upon saving. Great game overall, I hope to see a sequel. An open ended one would be magnificent.

Mouse Avoider 2 Mouse Avoider 2

Clever level design

I have to say, I enjoyed this game (while it lasted, at least). It looks very professional and the level design is impeccable but it was a very short game. I liked the trails - it was a pretty nice effect. Overall this is the kind of game I wish I was able to make.