What I Think Of Bunchie. What I Think Of Bunchie.

Why would you ever think of posting this?

If you were just experimenting with your second animation ever you should have kept it to yourself. Unless your work is actually good your first few movies and games should NOT be posted on Newgrounds, or, rather, should not even leave your documents to go anywhere. Please, keep your experiments out of Newgrounds >>.

By the way, I only gave a two because there's actually content in it.

Dreamscape Dreamscape

Impressive, inspirational, etc.

If I rated this anything below a ten then it'd be out of jealousy. At that one part in the forest I thought it was a shot taken in real life, and correct me if I'm wrong if it actually is :P. Very impressive and sorta inspirational and all that jazz.

GAMECUBICLE responds:

Depends which shot you mean. The part where you fly away from the sun (the part after the flower thingy) was made in a 3d program called maya. the shot after that was made from actual photo's, so that was indeed from real life :P

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

A lot of thought was put into this.

I can tell a lot of thought was put into this because, to be honest, it made me shed a tear, and it also made me crack up. Good work.

Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

My mind has been blown.

If I had known Flash was capable of work this amazing I'd have started YEARS ago.

Seriously, this is probably the greatest game I've seen on Newgrounds. No one makes anything this lengthy, engaging, detailed, epic, etc. anymore.

20 Seconds to DIE 20 Seconds to DIE

Yo-yo!

The yo-yo one - it's Ness on steroids!

Targets Room (BETA) 0.7 Targets Room (BETA) 0.7

Needs some work, but still good.

This is possibly the first FPS I've seen in Flash but it seems fairly well made and just needs some more work right now (if that wasn't obvious enough). Maybe a campaign and movement? More weapons, grenades, ammo pick-ups, etc.

Ryu is Hawt Ryu is Hawt

Seems like a joke, but it's still pretty good :P.

The only thing I can compliment is the shading and awesome facial expression.

newgrounds vs the spammers newgrounds vs the spammers

Irony

Anyone else find it ironic that he's trying to fight the spammers?

Keep trying, bud. Everyone starts somewhere I guess but seriously, don't post every little thing you make.